The Muriel F. Siebert Foundation, Inc.
If you are interested in learning more about the Financial Literacy initiatives sponsored by the Muriel F. Siebert Foundation, Inc., including the Personal Finance Programs for high school and middle school students, please contact June Jaffee at (646) 825-2115 or email at email@example.com.
New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
For further information about the content of the website, please call (505) NYLAG13 (505-695-2413) or by using the Google Voice widget on the left. You can also contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1990, the New York Legal Assistance Group provides high quality, free civil legal services to low-income New Yorkers who cannot afford attorneys. Our comprehensive range of services includes direct representation, case consultation, advocacy, community education, training, financial counseling, and impact litigation.
NYLAG provides hope for thousands of New Yorkers in need each year by:
- helping victims of domestic violence to escape their abusers.
- assiting chronically ill and disabled patients to access lifesaving healthcare.
- enabling immigrants to achieve their dreams of citizenship.
- fighting for elderly New Yorkers to receive the public benefits and homecare they need to live dignified, independent lives.
- helping children with special needs to attain school placements where they can learn and flourish.
- preventing foreclosure and eviction by advocating to keep people in their homes.
For more information on NYLAG services, please visit www.nylag.org.